Monday, December 22, 2008

Frohe Weihnachten!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I thought I would post some pictures of our tree as evidence of me waiting until Christmas to open our gifts. Don't worry, Cameron has been good about removing the customs labels before I get to the packages, so I have no idea what's inside the majority of them!
We cut down our tree (and by we I mean Cameron cut while I gave directions) at a Christmas tree farm that seemed more like part of someone's property that wanted to make a couple extra bucks off their forest. It took us a while to find a tree worthy of our ornaments, and even so, this one has a large bare area thats tucked away in the corner. A lot of the trees looked like the ones Daddy used to cut down- authentic I guess.
Here are our stockings- can you guess whose is whose?
And last but not least, my first needlepoint project, done with only 2 sentences of instructions. Its not a close up because she's not very good, and of course the same day she was framed, Mum sent me beautiful and perfect needlepoint ornaments she made. Some day I'll be that good...
We are going to spend Christmas with a group of friends- it will be sad being our first Christmas away from family, but luckily our friends are in the same boat and we can commiserate together.
Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Em and Cameron,

Johnny and Betsey